? ??????????????Take My Breath Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (13 Ratings)??69 Grabs Today. 15342 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Glowing Nights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (1 Rating)??65 Grabs Today. 3768 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

♥Rin & Sia♥

♥Rin & Sia♥

♥Rin & Sia♥

♥Rin & Sia♥

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dream Marks Part2

Sorry people for not updating my blog for a while.

Reasons:Studying for exams.

These days I feel that something is gonna happen to me.Which is a...Hmm kinda good thing lah...
It start like that remember there is one time I said about my marks???
Ok! its exactly the same I feel that I will pass my exams (ALL) this time round SA2.

Failed the last time...
I will get 77/100 for Maths Same or more for Chinese/Mother Tongue.(Normal)48-49/50
76/100 for English.Lastly Science...Hmm 66/100.Hope this time round..I will get all these score...

0 comments:


CursorsFree Cursors